Fueling Your Boat Has Never Been Easier
Boundary Creek's card lock fueling system will provide boat owners with the convenience of purchasing fuel any time they want. Ever needed fuel, but it was too windy all day to go to the pump, then in the evening, when the wind died, found the marina pumps closed?
"We know we can't staff the marina all day and all night, so this will provide our customers with fuel service when they need it."
The system is very easy to use. Apply for your Boundary Creek Marina Convenience Card and PIN number, then just display your card to the card reader, enter your PIN number, follow the instructions, fill your boat with fuel and take your receipt. Each Tuesday, your purchases will be totaled and charged to your credit card.
You may reconcile your fuel receipts with your monthly credit card statement. For safety, no one can use your Boundary Creek Convenience Card without the PIN number. Keep both in a safe place.
Boat fueling regulations will be posted at the fuel dock for your safety, your cooperation will be appreciated.
FUELING STATION OPERATION
• No vessel shall be docked at the fueling dock except to take on fuel.
• Vessels docked at the fueling dock to take on fuel shall not be left
unattended and shall be removed immediately upon completion
• All passengers and crew must disembark until fueling operations
• All engines, electricity, open flames and heat sources must be shut
down during refueling.
• Smoking and open flames are prohibited within fifty (50) feet of
the fueling station.
• Close all fittings and openings that could allow fuel vapours to
enter the enclosed spaces of the vessel.
• Portable fuel tank(s) must be out of the boat, on the dock to fill
• Maintain fuel nozzle contact with fill pipe
• Wipe up spills immediately
• Fill tanks slowly and avoid overfilling
• Fuel filling nozzle must be attended at all times
• Turn th efueling pump offand take your receipt from the control
panel. This will ensure your transaction is complete and closed out.
• Inspect bilges for leaks and fuel odors. Do you smell gas in the
• Ventilate with engine space blower not less than 4 minutes before
Take note of location of:
• Fire extinguisher equipment
• Spill control prevention kit
• Spill control directions
LakeAgassizMarine, Box 1744, 251 Anson St., Gimli Industrial Park, Gimli, Manitoba, Canada
Phone: 204.642.8116 Toll-Free-Phone: 1.800.481.8913 Fax: 204.642.7041 Email: