1989 Doral Citation 260 Cabin Cruiser with Tandem Axle Trailer **SOLD**
Length: 26’10” + swim platform Beam: 98” Dry Weight: 4,925 lbs (pulls easily with Hemi half-ton)
Sleeps 4 with V-berth and aft-cabin beds
Less than 210 hours on original I/O (not a typo!) – 5.7L MerCruiser Alpha 1 V8 with 260HP
2nd owner of boat and trailer
Docked at Winnipeg Beach in 2020
In the past 3 years, over $10,000 in upgrades to boat:
- Camper-back full enclosure by Muskie Marine Coverings, using Sunbrella Supreme fabric (water-proof Sunbrella, not just water-resistant) (2018-2020)
- Anti-fouling paint (2021 – professionally done)
- Polished and minor fiberglass repairs (2020 – professionally done)
- Cabin dinette seating being re-upholstered (completing 2021 – professionally done) – may work with buyer to allow choice of colour and fabric
- Stereo with speakers (installing 2021)
- VHF radio with whip antenna (2020)
- AC/DC fridge (2020)
- Marine toilet (2020)
- Marine propane BBQ (2020)
- Helm seat with pedestal (2020)
- 1 new battery (2020)
- Fresh water pump (2019)
- Boarding ladder (2018)
Boat also comes with: original factory manuals, extra fenders with SS holders, power spotlight, 110V ShorePower with cord, wired battery charger, spare anchor, microwave, dual alcohol/electric 2 burner cook top, original helm seat, snap-in carpets, full Sunbrella cockpit cover and windshield cover.
Galvanized ShoreLand’r trailer with over $2,000 in upgrades:
- All new Tires (2018)
- LED marker lights (2020)
- New electric brakes on all 4 tires with break-away module (2021 – professionally done)
This is a turn-key boat and trailer – ready to hit the road and water. It’s clean inside and out and has been well cared for by both owners. With less than 210 hours on the gauge this boat has spent much of its life on the trailer in a covered shelter or sitting at the dock as a floating cabin. Runs beautifully.
Big enough for 2 adults to be comfortable, yet small enough to easily tow and operate! A great size to start out with plus flexibility to travel elsewhere.
An opportunity has come up to satisfy our “footitis” so, after spending many dollars on upgrades, it MAY be time to let someone else reap the benefits. If you're looking to down-size from your current 30'+ cabin cruiser, we would be interested in hearing about what you have. Not interested in any other trades.
Additional information and photos available upon request.
Currently stored at Gimli Industrial Park in heated storage until end of April.