Dockage & Marina Amenities
Boundary Creek Marina is a full-service facility with all the amenities of an enjoyable, relaxing “home port”.
Our docks and slips are configured in a variety of ways with a view to accommodating vessels of all shapes and sizes. Berths are available with or without power (120V 30A dockside hook-up).
All seasonal slip rentals (regardless of vessel size) include all of the following on-site amenities:
- Dockside Potable Water Connections
- Private Boat Launch
- Card Lock Premium Fuel Dock
- Pump-out Service
- Modern Washrooms & Showers
- Free High-Speed WIFI
- Private Island with Campfire Pit
- Communal BBQ & Picnic Facilities
- Bicycles available to borrow & rack available for customer bicycles
- Licensed Clubhouse with Big Screen TV & Satellite
- Première Membership in the Boundary Creek Yacht Club (BCYC)
- Variety of Customer Events for you and your family
- Boat supplies & chandlery nearby
Shoreside storage lockers are also available for seasonal rental.
The public tennis courts are a short walk from the marina, and we are walking distance to the public beach.
When possible, we offer monthly, weekly, and daily docking options. Dry Dock Storage at the marina is also available on a seasonal or monthly basis.
If you are a new boater at Boundary Creek Marina, you may be wondering where to find your slip. Click the dock letters in this interactive map for a closer look at your slip location. You can also download and print the full marina map.